I run a private, personalized consultation practice and will routinely work with your other physicians, therapists, trainers or coaches, per your request. My patients range in age from their 30s to their 80s, but they have one thing in common. They are motivated by a sincere desire to work with an experienced physician, who will objectively assess their problems and enable them to achieve a healthy lifestyle by addressing the biomolecular factors that are limiting them. They understand health is multifactorial and that an integrative approach, with laboratory verification of their conditions and documentation of their progress, is necessary to improve function and well-being.
The main thrust of my practice comes from patients who are concerned about the fact that they are on multiple medications and just don’t seem to be making any progress to regaining their previous levels of health. They are being seen by physicians who just don’t have enough time in their practice to individualize their care or consider an integrative and more holistic approach. Typical patients include:
• Women with peri-menopausal and post-menopausal hormone issues
• Men with erectile dysfunction and low testosterone conditions
• Cardiovascular risk assessment
• Hypertension not responding to conventional therapies
• Gut and Digestive disorders
• Thyroid & Endocrine Imbalance, Adrenal Fatigue, HPA Axis Dysfunction
• Sleep Disturbances and Fatigue
• Allergy, Autoimmune and Skin disorders
• Mood, Anxiety, Focus and Memory concerns
• Sports and Athletic Performance Optimization
• Wellness and Aging concerns
• Environmental Toxic Exposure (mold, heavy metals, EMF exposure)
• Osteopenia, Osteoporosis, and Arthritis concerns
For a more complete list, see the “Scope Of Practice” tab.